Monday, September 13, 2010

We have started off September into full swing

We went on the 10th to Oaks park Not Back To School Days. We had an awesome time and even though we home school year round. We have had a fun filled summer. We also will finish up any curriculum left from last year as I order my new curriculum every February. The older ones start college on the 20th. The girls are looking forward to many new and old activities.

Today, I had the privilege of hearing my dd with a speech impediment read her first book by herself today. As I recall how great that was for her I also know it has been a long road for her to be able to do that. It brought tears to my eyes as I think how I would have probably missed that if we hadn't home school. I felt honored to be the first to hear her do this:)

Michelle

No comments: